The greek word "agape," meaning Christian Love, was given to me the night I prayed for the Holy Spirit.
Not knowing what it meant, I repeated it constantly in my heart, hoping that somehow I would learn its true meaning. One weekday morning about 8 days after this experience, in my mailbox there was a Christian magazine (which I had not ordered), and on the front page it said -- Agape: It's Meaning.
The article spoke about the meaning of Agape, which eventually lead to me to establish the Agape Biblical Ministries.
About Lillian Conti
Lillian has been teaching Bible studies since receiving a healing in 1979 ( See story: Healed and Delivered in Blog section).
Author of three books and one inspirational text book for high school students to answer the many question that come from the deep within their hearts. As an OCT teacher, she sees first-hand the struggles of the youth who try to navigate trough life without a paddle! Lillian has been to Teachers’ College, University of Toronto and York University majoring in Education with a minor in Italian. Her most ambitious study was accomplished at Tyndale University College and Seminary where she earned a master in Theology.Personally, Lillian has five children and she and her self-employed husband Angelo raised them to be Christians in a Godly home.
• Over 30 years of teaching experience in the Greater Toronto Area (Catholic schools)
• Masters degree in Theology (Tyndale University)
• Taught Biblical Study groups for over 30 years
• Motivational speaking, seminars and art shows
• Yes, I'm Coming Soon (1998)
• The Two Hearts of My House: One Woman's Spiritual Journey (2005)
• Illuminata!: A Collection of Inspirational Poetry (2013)
• Teens Want to Know (2017)